Design Your Own Networking Training
We all network. The question is, are you making the most of opportunities to meet people and connect with them? Meeting people is part of business. If you can effectively engage with people you can open doors to more clients, more partners and more income.
Get Started Quickly and Easily
The Starter Pack is perfect for you if you’ve been networking but are struggling with a specific area of the process. Being able to understand your areas of strengths and weakness enables you to create a plan to improve the skills that will make the most difference to you. By incorporating elements from the dynamic Network with Ease training and coaching program but delivers a targeted booster shot to help you be more effective right now.
A Simple Affordable Way to Start
The Network with Ease Starter Pack is designed to give your networking a kick start. By targeting on improving the specific skill that you need the most the Starter Pack gives you immediate results. You will be more effective in the area that means the most to your success and that can lead to more connections, more quickly… without having to enroll in the full Network with Ease Online course or Bootcamp. It’s targeted training and coaching where you need it most.
Personalized Attention that Makes a Difference
The Build Your Own Training Package includes:
- 45 Minute Strategy Session to identify your particular areas of strength and where you need some help.
- Four lessons from Network with Ease Bootcamp to teach you a skill that will help you be more productive.
- Four personal coaching calls to help you drive this constant improvement by giving you feedback, practice time and tips.
- Four Months access to Network with Ease Practice Hangouts so you can practice your skills in a no-pressure virtual networking environment.
- Four Months access to the Network with Ease Group coaching Calls so you can get help applying and perfecting your new networking skills.
- Access to the Network with Ease online community portal so you can can interact with other professionals, make connections, exchange tips, and experiences with others in the Network with Ease programs.